Are you interested to write for TechloStuff.com?
If yes, then here is what you need to know to prepare your posts according to our expectations.
As it is a Tech-blog, the topics we cover are:
- How-To-Guides: to help others in the world of technology.
- Gadgets: Mobile, Tablets, Apps, Cameras, Games, PC/Laptops, Internet, Social Media etc.
- Tech-Updates: about the rapid new advancements of the technology.
- Security: Ethical hacking stuff and such to help others to secure their privacy.
- Product Reviews: to help others decide the best product for themselves.
- Miscellaneous: Tech-news, awareness about something new etc.
You should stick to these topics if you want to write for us. Plus, there shouldn’t be any such stuff about the defacement or negative-impact that we do not accept at all.
Your content should contain 500 words minimum. Fill the below form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we’ll notice your enthusiasm to write for us.
Remember, your post should be unique and plagiarism-free. Plus, we also don’t like any grammatical mistakes or poor vocabulary. If we found out that your post is perfect for us; it will be published on the blog in no time and you will be notified. You are also allowed to include one outbound link in your post but that should be relevant to the content you’re writing about or our website’s main topic, otherwise your link will not be accepted and may harm the approval of your post as well.